Massachusetts man Brian Walshe has been awarded Donkey Of The Day for murdering and dismembering his wife.
Some time ago, Massachusetts woman Ana Walshe had disappeared.
The number 1 suspect in this case is her husband, Brian.
Based on receipts that were put forth at his arraignment, prosecutors let it be known that Walshe himself murdered Ana.
The receipts in question are blood stains on the items including towels, rags, slippers, tape, a Tyvek suit, gloves, cleaning agents, carpets, rugs, Hunter boots, a Prada purse, Ana’s COVID-19 vaccine card, a hacksaw, a hatchet, and some cutting shears as well as various online searches on his son’s iPad, including:
- How to stop a body from decomposing
- 10 ways to dispose of a dead body if you really need to
- How long for someone to be missing to inherit
- How to throw away body parts
- How long does DNA last
- Can identification be made on partial remains
- Can you be charged with murder without a body
- Can you identify a body with broken teeth
- What’s the best state to divorce for a man
While Ana’s body has yet to be found, prosecutors also made the allegation that Brian dismembered his wife after murdering her.
Brian has since been charged with murder, assault with intent to murder and disinterring a body without lawful authority and digging up human remains and is now currently sitting jail on $500,000 bond.
Charlamagne Tha God also offered his perspective on the situation and you can give what that is a listen below…