One fourth of the legendary Hip-Hop group Brand Nubian (which also included Grand Puba, Lord Jamar, & DJ Alamo), Sadat X returns with his new solo-album, 'Agua', which was released on on 7.15.2016 via Tommy Boy Records.
'Agua' is comprised of 18-new tracks and the bald-head God with the golden voice has teamed up with an all-star production team; Pete Rock, Diamond D, DJ Scratch, Da Beatminerz, Easy Mo Bee, Will Tell, & more and guest appearances from Lord Jamar, Rhymefest, Dres, A.F.R.O., R.A. The Rugged Man, Ed O.G., Rahzel The Legend, Thirstin Howl III, & more.
While Sadat’s two-decade long career has included plenty of indelible classics (Brand Nubian’s debut, 'All For One', his own solo-debut, 'Wild Cowboys' (which recently celebrated its 20th anniversary), and a host of Billboard charting singles; “Love Me Or Leave Me Alone”, “Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down”, “Slow Down”, “Word Is Bond”, “Hold On”, “Don’t Let It Go To Your Head”) that are forever woven into the fabric of Hip-Hop; 'Agua' promises to be one of the highlights of Sadat’s solo-career. “The theme of this album (Water) is just actual facts” Sadat states. “I'm talking about subjects that affect the masses daily lives. It’s good music and it’s for people that have regular jobs and are raising kids; and letting them know nothing wrong with that.”
The DigiSpot brings to you a new visual, “Industry Outcasts”, featuring R.A. The Rugged Man & Thirstin Howl III which you can give a watch below...
- Freeze (produced by Pete Rock)
- The City Never Sleeps featuring Wordsworth (produced by Dub Sonata & The Extraordinary Gentlemen)
- Taken (produced by Will Tell)
- Industry Outcasts featuring R.A. The Rugged Man & Thirstin Howl III (produced by Will Tell)
- Head Shot (produced by Diamond D)
- Aqua (produced by Will Tell)
- Cut & Dry featuring Lord Jamar (produced by Will Tell)
- Tell ‘Em Again featuring DV Alias Khrist (produced by Nick Wiz)
- The Return Of The Dottie featuring Milano & Shabaam Sahdeeq (produced by Ide for Creative Juices)
- Imagine featuring Rhymefest & Jabar (produced by Will Tell)
- The Bass Player (produced by Da Beatminerz)
- Murder Soundtrack featuring A.F.R.O. & Rahzel The Legend (produced by Will Tell)
- Same Shit, Different Day featuring UG of Cella Dwellaz (produced by UG)
- Da’ Hustle Don’t Stop featuring ED O.G. & Fokis (produced by Fokis)
- Maybe It’s Me featuring Dres of Black Sheep (produced by DJ Scratch)
- Tommy Is My Boy (produced by Will Tell)
- We Strive featuring Dres of Black Sheep (produced by Easy Mo Bee)
- Nobody featuring LoVel (produced by Will Tell & Nick Wiz)