Tiffany Haddish stopped by the SiriusXM studios yesterday to promote her new movie Like A Boss. While at SiriusXM, Tiffany Haddish sat down with SiriusXM’s Sway Calloway on his live show Sway in the Morning. During their conversation, Haddish spoke about her upcoming movie, as well as on whose opinions matter to her, what she has learned from Kevin Hart, the best advice she got from Queen Latifah. Additionally, Tiffany Haddish recalled the moment she met Tyson Beckford at a club and how their encounter led her to take down the calendar she had of him on her wall.
SiriusXM’s Sway in the Morning, hosted by Sway Calloway airs Mondays through Fridays at 8:00 am ET on Eminem’s exclusive SiriusXM channel Shade 45.
- 10:50 | Tiffany Haddish on what she taught Kevin Hart and the advice Kevin Hart gave her, including what type of man she should go out with
- 11:50 | Tiffany Haddish on if she has had a successful relationship with a man
- 20:55 | Tiffany Haddish on the best advice Queen Latifah gave her
- 23:40 | Tiffany Haddish on being disappointed after she met Tyson Beckford at a club
“I met him in a nightclub and I asked him if he wanted to dance, and he started dancing with me and his hand touched me. His hand was like sandpaper. My skin is soft as supple, his hand was very rough… it made me very upset. It made me upset cause it ruined my fantasy, my fantasy was ruined, I took his calendar off my wall.”
- 25:36 | Tiffany Haddish on her uncensored sexual advice for men