Westside Gunn releases 'Hitler Wears Hermes 8: Sincerely Adolf, Side B' of double-album featuring Tyler, The Creator, Jay Electronica, and more.
It would have been hard for Westside Gunn to top the year he had in 2020. The multi-hyphenate artist/label owner/creative/curator/fashion icon not only released his two most critically acclaimed and commercially successful projects ('Pray For Paris' and his Shady Records debut 'Who Made The Sunshine'), but he also had his hands in executive producing Griselda's unrelenting and masterful takeover of 2020; including Benny The Butcher's 'Burden Of Proof', Conway The Machine's 'From King To A God', Boldy James' 'The Versace Tape', and Armani Caesar's 'The Liz'.
Just when you think this cutting edge collective may have reached its ceiling, the juggernaut known as Griselda (GXFR) Records reveals in flipping the script and refuses to take their foot off of the music industry's collective neck.
This summer alone, Westside Gunn's influence and impact has been omnipresent. From opening up a brick and mortar location for his Buffalo Kids boutique in his hometown of Buffalo (with plans on expansion), to hosting a live in-store art show with Dave East at Buffalo Kids to unveil the original painting/artwork for Dave's collaborative project, 'Hoffa', with Harry Fraud, to executive producing and appearing on Mach Hommy's 'Pray For Haiti' album (which is already being mentioned as an AOTY candidate), making Tyler, The Creator want to rap again on 'Call Me If You Get Lost (YOU'RE WELCOME!)', and collaborating with Travis Scott for a new song, "Lost Forever", which was premiered at the Dior fashion show in Paris. Griselda was also bestowed the honor of having their contribution, "Hood Blues", selected as the lead-single for DMX's posthumous album 'Exodus', and the crew recently gave a stand-out performed at the 'Made In America' festival (curated by Jay-Z) in Philadelphia. Did we forget to mention that Gunn also appeared on Kanye West's 'DONDA' album?
While Westside Gunn's influence on the culture undoubtedly looms ever so large, he capped off 2021 with his new masterpiece, 'HWH8: Sincerely Adolf', an ambitious double-album which will serve as the final tape(s) to his influential Hitler Wears Hermes series.
With 'HWH8: Sincerely Adolf', WSG broke the double-album up into two different classic installments. 'Side A', which was released on 8.27.2021, featured collaborations with Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, Benny The Butcher, Conway The Machine, Stove God Cooks, Sauce Walka, Boldy James, Mach-Hommy, and Rome Streetz. 'HWH8: Sincerely Adolf, Side A' topped the iTunes charts and worldwide.
Now, Westside Gunn has officially released the companion piece to 'HWH8' with Side B. Side: B of his double-album features collaborations with Tyler, The Creator, Jay Electronica, 2 Chainz, Benny The Butcher, Conway The Machine, Mach-Hommy, Stove God Cooks, Larry June, AZ, Armani Caesar Rome Streetz, Jay Worthy, Madlib, The Alchemist, Daringer, Conductor Williams, Jay Versace, DJ Green Lantern, Camouflage Monk, and more.
"Imagine adding twenty classic songs to an already classic album" Westside Gunn confidently asserts. "This is ART on another level; and definitely will be one of the greatest projects ever. Only legends can make a double-album sound this good."
'Hitler Wears Hermes 8: Sincerely Adolf, Side B' Tracklisting:
- Brodie Lee [Produced by Denny Laflare]
- End How You Start featuring A.A. Rashid [Produced by King JVYB]
- Hell On Earth 2 featuring Benny The Butcher & Conway The Machine [Produced by Sovren]
- Free Kutter featuring Jay Electronica [Produced by Jay Versace]
- Richie's [Produced by Madlib]
- Julia Lang featuring Trapaholics [Produced by Camouflage Monk]
- Celine Dion featuring Heem, Chase Fetti, & Flee Lord [Produced by Denny Laflare & Camouflage Monk]
- Best Dressed Demons featuring Mach-Hommy [Produced by Daringer]
- Forest Lawn featuring 2 Chainz & Armani Caesar [Produced by Camouflage Monk]
- Why I Do Em Like That featuring Billie Esco & Keisha Plum [Produced by Camouflage Monk]
- R.I.P. Bergdorf featuring Mach-Hommy [Produced by Nicholas Craven]
- TV Boy [Produced by Daringer & Beat Butcha]
- Survivor Series 95 featuring Jay Worthy, Larry June, & TF [Produced by Camouflage Monk]
- Eddie Kingston featuring Rome Streetz [Produced by JR Switz]
- Ostertag featuring Stove God Cooks [Produced by The Alchemist]
- Munch featuring Tiona D [Produced by Conductor Williams]
- 99 Avirex featuring Stove God Cooks & AZ [Produced by DJ Green Lantern]
- The Fly Who Couldn't Fly Straight featuring Tyler, The Creator [Produced by Sadhu Gold]
- Big AL featuring Rome Streetz [Produced by Denny Laflare]
- BYE BYE featuring Keisha Plum [Produced by Denny Laflare]
You can now purchase and stream Westside Gunn's 'Hitler Wears Hermes 8: Sincerely Adolf, Side B' album at your preferred DSP