‘T.A.P.A.S. 2’ is the snack before the meal. The next album is on the way but we warming you up with this fish grease heat. ‘T.A.P.A.S.’ is an acronym for “To All Playas And Simps”.
This is the second installment of the ‘T.A.P.A.S.’ series.
“The production is a collection of some of my favorite producers and friends including Statik Selektah, Team Demo, Harry Fraud, Nicholas Craven, & more. I also called on my rapper homies to bar up the competition. Expect lyrical excellence when friends like KXNG Crooked, Ras Kass, Termanology, Ransom, Nickelus F, Paul Wall, & more show up.” Wais P explains.
As far as the creative process, all of the songs on ‘T.A.P.A.S. 2’ were written on the spot with each feature and producer as the track played so that the tunes carry the content.
It was a conscious effort to make sure ‘T.A.P.A.S. 2’ remained as creative as a Mozart composition and as grimey as the film “Across 110th Street“.
‘T.A.P.A.S. 2’ Tracklisting:
- Louis XIII [Produced by Nicholas Craven]
- Pimp Cup featuring Ransom [Produced by Statik Selektah]
- Supafly Snuka featuring Yogi [Produced by Team Demo]
- After Hours (Skit) featuring Pain In Da Ass
- Let Em Bang [Produced by Harry Fraud]
- Clubber Lang featuring Paul Wall, Termanology, & KXNG Crooked [Produced by Statik Selektah]
- Dafuq featuring Yogi & Nickelus F [Produced by Team Demo]
- Captain Phillips featuring Ras Kass [Produced by Nef]
- Wit D’ Shitz featuring Haph (of Da Ranjahz) & Tek (of Smif N Wessun) [Produced by Haph]
Wais P’s ‘T.A.P.A.S. 2’ album is also available now to stream and cop via all major digital service providers