Singer Snoh Aalegra announces 2022 North American "Ugh, These Temporary Highs Tour" with tickets to go on sale on November 5, 2021.
Snoh Aalegra recently announced her upcoming 2022 North American "Ugh, These Temporary Highs Tour" which will include special guest, Ama Lou.
Produced by Live Nation, the 2022 21-city tour kicks off on March 21 in Detroit at The Fillmore Detroit making stops across North America in New York City, Miami, Chicago and more before wrapping up in Portland, OR at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall on May 30.
"Ugh, These Temporary Highs" [Tour Dates]:
- 3.21.2022 | Detroit, MI | The Fillmore Detroit
- 3.23.2022 | Toronto, CA | History
- 3.27.2022 | Boston, MA | Orpheum Theatre
- 3.29.2022 | New York, NY | Radio City Music Hall
- 3.31.2022 | Washington DC | The Anthem
- 4.2.2022 | Philadelphia, PA | The Fillmore Philadelphia
- 4.3.2022 | Charlotte, NC | The Fillmore Charlotte
- 4.5.2022 | Tampa, FL | Jannus Live
- 4.6.2022 | Miami, FL | The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater
- 4.9.2022 | New Orleans, LA | Fillmore New Orleans
- 4.30.2022 | Houston, TX | Bayou Music Center
- 5.1.2022 | Dallas, TX | The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- 5.3.2022 | Atlanta, GA | Coca-Cola Roxy
- 5.4.2022 | Nashville, TN | Marathon Music Works
- 5.7.2022 | Chicago, IL | Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom
- 5.8.2022 | Minneapolis, MN | The Armory
- 5.11.2022 | Denver, CO | Fillmore Auditorium
- 5.12.2022 | Salt Lake City, UT | The Complex
- 5.27.2022 | Vancouver, BC | Malkin Bowl
- 5.28.2022 | Seattle, WA | Paramount Theatre
- 5.30.2022 | Portland, OR | Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
Snoh Aalegra recently released the stunning visual to her latest single “Neon Peach”.
“Neon Peach”, produced by and featuring Tyler, the Creator, was an instant classic and standout when fans and music critics discovered it on Snoh Aalegra’s album 'Temporary Highs In The Violet Skies'. Described as a “gorgeous new album” by NPR while Pitchfork declared that “the L.A. singer’s latest is an affecting document of how pain can smolder beneath a veneer of nonchalance,” the album builds on an impressive run of auditory art that has become a cornerstone of what fans love from Snoh Aalegra. Released this past summer on July 9th, it has remained a staple at the top of most music lovers’ playlists.
In fact, “Lost You”, her previous single, is still climbing the R&B radio chart and is sitting at Top 5. This marks Aalegra’s third album, a follow to her critically-acclaimed sophomore album 'Ugh, Those Feels Again'. That album earned praise from across all important music publications. She also won Best New Artist at the 2020 Soul Train Awards and Best New R&B Artist at the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards signaling a tentpole moment for the songstress catapulting her into stardom.
Her singles from her previous album, “I Want You Around” and “Whoa” were R&B chart-topping records leading to two major headlining tours, both selling-out within minutes after tickets were released. Shortly after, Snoh Aalegra gave a breathtaking performance on the famed series NPR Tiny Desk. Music icon Pharrell unveiled a remix of “Whoa” which was proclaimed as the “perfect love song” by several key music journalists across many major media platforms.
Snoh is also a known commodity in the fashion space having worked with some of the biggest brands and designers in the world after making her runway debut in 2019 as the star of Thierry Mugler’s Paris Fashion Show. Most recently, she can be seen starring in the latest campaign for the Ivy Park Rodeo collection by Beyoncé.
Tickets will go on sale starting Friday (11.5.2021) at 10am local time via Ticketmaster