Nick Gordon Brought Up On Domestic Battery & False Imprisonment Charges

Nick Gordon & Bobbi Kristina Brown Back In Happier Times

It seems to me that Nick Gordon can't stay out of trouble to save his life for seemingly various reasons or the same reasons.

According to RollingOut Magazine:

Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s former boyfriend, Nick Gordon, is in hot water, again.

The disgruntled celebrity has been arrested for domestic battery and false imprisonment, according to the Seminole County Sheriff’s office.

On Saturday, June 10, Gordon was taken into custody in Sanford, Florida, after his current girlfriend filed a police report alleging he had beaten her on Friday night and held her in her home. As of Saturday afternoon, Gordon was still being held in jail, according to TMZ, who was first to report the incident.

According to Gordon’s gal, he grew jealous because he believed that she was trying to hook up with one of his friends at a sports bar. Things escalated when the pair got home and they argued through the morning. When she tried to leave, Gordon started “punching and hitting her and refused to let her leave,” she told police. He also prohibited her from using a laptop to communicate with her sister.

According to the police report, she was only able to escape after she managed to wake up Gordon’s mother, who apparently also lives in the home. Gordon’s mother then drove his girlfriend to her home, where her sister took her to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Gordon told police he didn’t assault his girlfriend, but that she attacked him. He also said he wanted to press charges against her, though there’s no word on whether he has done so.

As previously reported, Gordon was found civilly liable for the death of his ex-girlfriend — Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown‘s only child together. He was ordered to pay $36 million to the estate of his former girlfriend in November 2016.

On Jan. 31, 2015, Brown was found unconscious and unresponsive in the bathtub of the Georgia home she shared with Gordon. In March 2015, she was transferred to a medical rehab center and then an Atlanta-area hospice facility, where she tragically died on July 26, 2015.

More on this story as it develops...