Wu-Tang affiliate Remedy releases his new single, “The Pulpit”, which includes featured verses from Ghostface Killah, Conway The Machine, and Cappadonna.
A long-time affiliate of the Wu-Tang Clan, Remedy first appeared on the ‘Wu-Tang Killa Bees: The Swarm’ album. While the project went Gold and experienced great success, his contribution, “Never Again”, remains a high-water mark from the album. “Never Again” is a Holocaust education in four minutes, and it has been added to high-school and college curriculums. The verses were personal, inspired by the murdered and the survivors, including members of Remedy’s family. He presented more truth than most college textbooks and made a song that reached millions, moving many of them to tears.
Remedy’s deep-rooted ties with Wu-Tang Clan covers over twenty+ years. Despite several major-label offers, he insisted on releasing his solo debut, ‘The Genuine Article’ (2001), independently and it went on to sell over 100K units. Remedy also executive produced Inspectah Deck’s ‘Manifesto’ album (2010), and his last release ‘The 9th Chamber’ (2019), as well as Cappadonna’s ‘The Struggle’ (2003) and ‘Return Of The Swarm’ (2010). Remedy also executive produced Ghostface’s ‘Ghostface Killahs’ (2019) and appeared in RZA’s “Domestic Violence” film.
Now, after nearly two decades, and what is sure to be a purist’s delight, Remedy is back to announce his fourth solo album, ‘Remedy Meets Wu-Tang’. After releasing his “Death Defying” single and video with INS Deck, Remedy returns with a new single “The Pulpit” which features Ghostface Killah, Conway The Machine, & Cappadonna.
‘Remedy Meets Wu-Tang’ includes appearances from Wu-Tang’s finest, including Ghostface Killah (who appears on four tracks), RZA, Method Man (who appears on two tracks), INS Deck (who appears on two tracks), Cappadonna (who appears on four tracks), Masta Killa, Shyheim, Killah Priest, and Conway The Machine among others.
‘Remedy Meets Wu-Tang‘ Tracklisting:
- Modern Day Miracle featuring Ghostface Killah
- Death Defying featuring Inspectah Deck
- The Pulpit featuring Ghostface Killah, Conway The Machine, & Cappadonna
- Crazy 8’s featuring Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa, Cappadonna, Solomon Childs, & StreetLife
- Supreme Intellect featuring RZA
- To Say The Least
- Greatness (Killah Bee Legacy) featuring Trife Diesel & Solomon Childs
- The Recipe featuring Method Man & Cappadonna
- The Art Basel featuring Ghostface Killah & Shyheim
- Calculated Risk
- Killa Bee Invasion featuring Cappadonna & Solomon Childs
- Noir Story featuring Killah Priest
- Never Again
Tracks 1-12 produced by Danny Caiazzo | Tracks 13 + 14 produced by Remedy
Remedy’s ‘Remedy Meets Wu-Tang’ album will be released on 11.26.2021!!!
You can now pre-order, add, and favorite Remedy’s ‘Remedy Meets Wu-Tang’ album at your preferred DSP