HiPNOTT Records’ resident deejay, DJ Crank, presents Volume 5 of their monthly mixtape, ‘Show & Prove‘. This mixtape series is designed to showcase the up & coming Hip Hop artist and give a spotlight to the independent artists that the HiPNOTT camp is feeling right now.
Each track on ‘Show & Prove‘ is personally hand-picked by DJ Crank from submissions received each month. All artists are invited to submit their music for an opportunity to be on upcoming volumes. If you’re good enough, maybe you’ll make it on their next mixtape. If you’re really dope, then maybe Crank will play your music on “HiPNOTT Radio: The Platform“. And if they’re really feeling you, just maybe they’ll sign you to a deal on HiPNOTT Records.
So what are you waiting for??? Download this mixtape now & if you want to be considered for the next one, email your track to [email protected] with Show & Prove Submission in the subject line.
‘Show & Prove 5‘ Tracklisting:
- DJ Crank: Intro
- Cal-Rod: My D.N.A. (Do Not Attempt)
- Self Taught: SMASH! (featuring Richard Cook & Branimal)
- Mitch L. Hennessy: Tres Gigantes (featuring King Of Spade, Jamil Honesty, & Cool FD)
- 3rd Eye District: Scorpemini
- KonQuest: Kick Rocks (featuring Verse Born, S.O.U.L, & Wreck The Rebel)
- ArchDuke: Ama Be Happy
- Merc Versus: Hunger Games
- Cloud City Projects: Proceed With Caution (featuring Rev, Truth Clipsy, & Gatsby the Great)
- Tislam The Great: It’s Clear (featuring Mzery)
- 32nd Watchmen: Rebel Child
- Scotty ATL: Trust Building (produced by 8trak)
- Jared Evan: Glassful