R&B OG Keith Sweat dropped by The Breakfast Club studio to talk about his thirteenth studio album 'Playing For Keeps' (available via Apple Music | Amazon) and more.
- 13th Studio Album
- What makes him still want to do music
- Working with Teddy Riley again
- How some younger artists don't want to associate themselves with older artists
- What happened when Ne-Yo threw a shot at him
- How he feels about sampling and clearing music
- How he keeps up with what people are listening to
- He has to hide that he promotes shows
Watch the whole interview below...