Judge Faith Jenkins takes the stand on The Breakfast Club to talk about her syndicated show, how to represent someone who has committed a heinous crime and much more.
- Thoughts on Judge Judy
- How she got her start in law
- Public Defenders
- The harsh laws in Louisiana
- How do you represent someone that you know is guilty?
- Plaxico Burress
- Parkland shooting
- Zimmerman trial
- The craziest case you had on TV
- She had no interest in being a judge at first
- What’s your passion?
- Being a Miss America runner-up
- Did you want to be a singer?
- What did your parents do?
- Queens of Court
Judge Faith Jenkins On Syndicated Court TV, Fair Representation For Heinous Crimes + More