Jay-Z Announces Dates For Upcoming '4:44' Tour
WHAT: 4:44 TOUR
WHEN: October 27 – December 21, 2017
HOW: Continuing its commitment to bring fans closer to their favorite artists, TIDAL members will have access to a special presale beginning on Monday, July 10th at 12:00pm ET. Members can find details for purchasing tickets at Sprint.TIDAL.com.
Citi® is the official presale credit card for the 4:44 TOUR. As such, Citi® cardmembers will have access to purchase U.S. presale tickets beginning Monday, July 10th at 12:00pm ET until Thursday, July 13th at 10:00pm ET through Citi’s Private Pass® program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.
WHERE: See below dates.
4:44 TOUR ITINERARY
- Friday, 10/27 Anaheim, CA Honda Center
- Saturday, 10/28 Las Vegas, NV T-Mobile Arena
- Wednesday, 11/1 Fresno, CA Save Mart Center at Fresno State
- Friday, 11/3 Phoenix, AZ Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Sunday, 11/5 Denver, CO Pepsi Center Arena
- Tuesday, 11/7 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
- Wednesday, 11/8 Houston, TX Toyota Center
- Thursday, 11/9 New Orleans, LA Smoothie King Center
- Saturday, 11/11 Orlando, FL Amway Center
- Sunday, 11/12 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
- Tuesday, 11/14 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
- Wednesday, 11/15 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- Thursday, 11/16 Charlotte, NC Spectrum Center
- Saturday, 11/18 Detroit, MI Little Caesars Arena
- Sunday, 11/19 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
- Tuesday, 11/21 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
- Wednesday, 11/22 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
- Saturday, 11/25 Boston, MA TD Garden
- Sunday, 11/26 Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center
- Wednesday, 11/29 Washington, DC Verizon Center
- Saturday, 12/2 Uniondale, NY NYCB LIVE’s Nassau Coliseum
- Tuesday, 12/5 Chicago, IL United Center
- Wednesday, 12/6 Lincoln, NE Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Saturday, 12/9 Edmonton, AB Rogers Place
- Monday, 12/11 Vancouver, BC Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- Wednesday, 12/13 Seattle, WA KeyArena
- Thursday, 12/14 Portland, OR Moda Center
- Saturday, 12/16 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
- Sunday, 12/17 Sacramento, CA Golden 1 Center
- Tuesday, 12/19 San Diego, CA Viejas Arena
- Thursday, 12/21 Los Angeles, CA The Forum
MORE: New and existing Sprint customers can take advantage of the complimentary six-month trial of TIDAL HiFi at Sprint.TIDAL.com or by visiting a Sprint store. New Boost Mobile customers can subscribe during the activation process in store or online at boost.tidal.com. Existing Boost customers can add the monthly subscription online via My Account (web and smartphone), in store, or by phone.
Now is the perfect time to switch to Sprint. Get a six-month trial of TIDAL HiFi on Sprint and a Clean Slate. Sprint provides the best deals on the latest phones and will cover switching fees up to $650 per line via prepaid reward card. Sprint makes it easy.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Join the conversation, use #444Tour on Twitter and Instagram. 4:44 TOUR is exclusively promoted by Live Nation.
- After 6 months, pay $9.99/mo. for Tidal Premium. Sprint plan sold separately.
- Via Prepaid Rewards Card (less phone trade-in credit provided) after online registration and new phone activation. Amount based on early termination fee charged or remaining phone balance. Prepaid Card: is issued by MetaBank®.