Jason Dalton Awarded Donkey Of The Day For Uber Driving Murder Spree
(AURN/AP) A weekend shooting rampage left six dead and two injured in western Michigan. Authorities arrested Jason Dalton, a 45-year-old Uber driver & former insurance adjuster, and said he seemed to choose his victims at random as he opened fire at three locations.
Here is a timeline of events in the case, according to authorities:
- 5:42 PM: The Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office is called to the scene of the first attack, an apartment complex on the eastern edge of Kalamazoo County where a woman had been shot multiple times. She is expected to survive.
- Around 7 PM: Dalton is seen at his home, according to a neighbor. James Block, who has lived next door to Dalton for 17 years, says his niece saw Dalton pull out of his driveway, rapidly back up toward his garage, then drive off.
- 10:08 PM: A father and his 17-year-old son are fatally shot while looking at cars at Seelye Kia of Kalamazoo.
- 10:24 PM: Five people - including a 14-year-old girl - are gunned down in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel restaurant. Four are killed, and the teenager is critically wounded.
- 12:40 AM: Dalton is arrested without incident after a deputy spotted his vehicle driving through downtown Kalamazoo after leaving a bar parking lot.
A prayer vigil was held for victims:
— Telegraph-Journal (@TJProvincial) February 22, 2016
And on that note, Charlamagne Tha God gives Jason Dalton the honor of Donkey Of The Day below...