Recently, Idris Elba & BBC Three came together to give the world a new Black British web series–titled "Five By Five"–which you can give all five episodes of a watch below…
- Episode 1: Teenager Ash wants to be the big man. He knows what he has to do but he knows it's wrong. A chance meeting begins a chain reaction of events with potentially fatal consequences.
- Episode 2: Chloe is going to ask out a guy. Every detail has been planned, but romance is thwarted when she accidentally punches him in a case of mistaken identity.
- Episode 3: Bloodied from an earlier encounter, Lucas meets the woman of his dreams but in an attempt to impress her, he lies and becomes embroiled in an argument that he doesn't understand.
- Episode 4: Janine wants to score but her local dealer can't see past her wheelchair. Tired of the daily prejudice, she flips it to her advantage when a cop appears on the horizon.
- Episode 5: Michael's partner thinks he's racist. When they meet a black teen in need of help but unable to ask for it, Michael's decision to intervene or walk away could prove fatal.