Legendary Brownsville duo M.O.P. released their first album ‘To The Death’ back in 1994, and have spent the past 20 years building a reputation as one of the most important groups in hip-hop history. They’ve been signed to iconic labels like Roc-A-Fella & G-Unit, released one of the biggest rap singles ever in “Ante Up”, crafted classic songs with DJ Premier, and did it all without compromising their sound or integrity. Now, Lil Fame & Billy Danze are back with ‘Street Certified’, a digital EP set for release on Halloween 2014. Executive produced by DJ Premier, ‘Street Certified’ is full of the raw, unfiltered hip-hop that fans have come to expect from the Mash Out Posse.
To celebrate the release of the EP, M.O.P. is also announcing ’20 Years & Gunnin: The Ammo Box’. This limited-edition set includes a digital download of ‘Street Certified’, plus an exclusive mixtape, t-shirt, sweatband, stickers, & autographed poster, inside a steel military surplus ammo box. Complete details on the pre-order page.
Limited to 200 units, ’20 Years & Gunnin: The Ammo Box’ includes:
- Digital download of new M.O.P. EP ‘Street Certified’ (sent via email on Halloween)
- Official military surplus steel ammo box with ‘M.O.P.: 20 Years & Gunnin: The Ammo Box’ logo
- Exclusive ‘M.O.P.: Mash Em Out 2K14’ mixtape on CD. Includes classic M.O.P. tracks plus behind-the-scenes commentary from important figures in the M.O.P. story
- Exclusive “Ante Up” T-Shirt with ‘M.O.P.: 20 Years & Gunnin: The Ammo Box’ logo on back
- Official M.O.P. sweatband
- Autographed M.O.P. mini-poster
- ‘M.O.P.: 20 Years & Gunnin: The Ammo Box’ oval stickers