A Chicago man named Bertell Johnson has been awarded Donkey Of The Day.
It’s good to know that 2024, some shit never fails.
Case in point, a Chicago by the name of Bertell Johnson was on house arrest awaiting trial on murder and attempted murder charges when he thought it was a good idea to put up guns on social media.
That particular incident encouraged investigators from the Cook County Sheriff’s Office to search Johnson’s house and this is what they found…
- Assault rifle
- Three handguns, including one with a defaced serial number and an auto-switch attached
- One high-capacity 50-round drum magazine
- An extended 9mm magazine
- Two empty 9mm magazines
- Nearly 150 live rounds of ammunition of various calibers
- 16 grams of suspected cocaine
- Approximately 300 grams of suspected cannabis
- 78 suspected oxycodone pills
- Approximately $4,000 in cash
Sheriff Tom Dart had this to say in a statement…
“Mr. Johnson was caught with multiple firearms, ammunition, and a drum magazine while on EM for murder. This was an unacceptable risk to the safety of the community, and perfectly illustrates why I have for years argued that individuals charged with violent crimes should not be placed on electronic monitoring.”
Charlamagne Tha God, who has awarded Bertell Johnson a well-deserved Donkey Of The Day for his stupidity, had his say on this matter and you can give what that is plus drop feedback in the comment box below…