This week's episode of Cold As Balls from Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud features NBA All-Star Charles Oakley. In the episode, Oakley reveals to Hart that Karl “The Mailman” Malone cries too much and the NBA as a whole has become ‘softer’ in recent years. Oakley also revisits his relationship with Patrick Ewing and reveals he’s still mad because he always had Ewing’s back, and Oakley values loyalty. He says a lot of guys “don’t have balls” off the court.
Episode Highlights Include:
- Oakley says the biggest player he’s played against is Shaq but he can’t name the toughest because there wasn’t one.
- Oakley says that the NBA has become ‘softer’ and that back in the day, you used to just deal with it and still play while hurt.
- Oakley talks about the moment he and Michael Jordan became close after a dinner when the group tried to make MJ pick up the check.
- Oakley dishes on his friendships with Dennis Rodman, Ben Wallace, Michael Jordan, and more.
- Oakley reveals that it’s his first time getting into an ice bath.
New episodes of Cold As Balls are scheduled to air each Tuesday on Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud YouTube channel. Upcoming guests include Olympic athlete Lolo Jones, former WWE champions the Bella Twins, and more.