The cast of Netflix's She's Gotta Have It visit The Breakfast Club to talk about the television reboot of Spike Lee's classic. DeWanda Wise, Cleo Anthony, Lyriq Bent & Anthony Ramos discuss working with Spike, the timing of the release of the show, pan-sexuality and more.
- How the timing for this show is perfect
- What is pan-sexuality???
- 3 different guys that the lead actress is dating
- What would make a woman be pan-sexual???
- Could you ever be in love with 2 people???
- What’s most important attraction, fun or stability???
- What’s the rules for having multiple partners???
- How was it working with Spike Lee???
- Does Morris suck on Nola’s nipples???
- Where does the show fit in this new Black Renaissance???
Watch the full interview below and check out the full series on Netflix available in its entirety over Thanksgiving weekend.