The director, star, and producers of the upcoming feature film, "All Eyez On Me", to be presented with a proclamation from Clark County Commissioner, Lawrence Weekly.
- Lawrence Weekly, Clark County Commissioner
- Benny Boom, director of "All Eyez On Me"
- Demetrius Shipp Jr, star of "All Eyez On Me"
- James G. Robinson, Chairman/CEO of Morgan Creek Productions
- David Robinson, President of Morgan Creek Productions
- LT Hutton, producer of "All Eyez On Me"
Tuesday, April 12 at 9pm
Call/email with affiliation for location
The film chronicles the life and legacy of Tupac Shakur, including his rise to superstardom as a hip hop artist and actor, as well as his imprisonment and prolific, controversial time at Death Row Records, where he was steeped in the East Coast/West Coast rap war.
Filming for the major motion picture about the life and legacy of the beloved artist began in Atlanta in December 2015, and moved to Las Vegas on Monday, April 11, after which they will wrap. September 2016 marks the twenty-year anniversary of the death of Tupac Shakur. Production in Las Vegas will reenact the hours and events leading up to that fateful night.
Press credentials mandatory.