Yvette Michele was 1 of them 90’s R&B singers I had mad hope for. While it seemed like her career was ready for takeoff, just like that…nothing ever came of it!!! Maybe it’s my 90’s nostalgia talking, but I’d like to see Yvette Michele get back into the booth & put out some more good music like this classic “Everyday, Everynight” you can give a watch to below.
- The Isaiah Thomas/Kyrie Irving Trade is a Done Deal!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!