“Welcome 2 Durham, USA” is the gripping documentary that illustrates how gang violence is no longer the exclusive domain of urban cities like Los Angeles & Chicago. There are over 20 organized gangs in Durham, constantly attracting new members from all ethnic backgrounds. This is a disturbing documentary that exhibits how members range from the ages 12-35, adolescents who live on the dark side of society, just a bullet away from the morgue. Through unprecedented access to this culture, “Welcome 2 Durham, USA“, offers a frank unblinking look into the lives of local gangs, including nationally known Bloods & Crips, & how they live in the shadow of violence and under the constant threat of death. Upon its release and subsequent screenings at several film festivals, “Welcome 2 Durham, USA” created serious buzz & press with a relevant issue that few had touched upon.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)