While he previously has worked with Scott Storch, Kay Gee, & Red Spyda on previous projects, Miami native Urban Mystic leans more toward contemporary R&B/Soul with the new visual for his cover of “Tonight’s The Night“, which is taken from his recently released fifth album ‘Soulful Classics‘.
- The Isaiah Thomas/Kyrie Irving Trade is a Done Deal!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!