There’s nothing worse than getting served legal papers @ your signature sneaker release party. And that happens to be what happened to Tyga, much to his embarrassment, @ his release party for his Liquid Gold Lights sneakers which are endorsed by L.A. Gear (Yes, you read that right LOL!!!). But this didn’t go down without the process server waiting in line for 2 hours before copping 2 pairs of Liquid Gold Lights sneakers. You can watch it all unfold in the video below…
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)