Twenty-five years ago, Oprah Winfrey opened the doors to Harpo Studios in Chicago, which became home to her nationally syndicated talk show. Ever since its inception, the studio has become a staple in the city; helping to redefine Chicago as a major media hub. Now, the facility where some of the most heartfelt & intense conversations on her show took place will close its doors. According to reports, Winfrey will close Harpo Studios in December. She plans on transitioning the company into the OWN network in West Hollywood.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)
- Tope – “Some Things Gotta Change” | @itsTOPE |
- Gunplay Releases “On A Daily” & Announces New LP | @GunplayMMG |
- Blue The Misfit – Perfect Night, For A Funeral [Album Stream] | @BlueTheMisfit |
- Drummakid – “Here Goes Nothing” | @Drummakidofficial |
- D Valley & Cam The Mac – “How I Play It” | @DV_MOVEMENT |