In such a way that would make the late Kurt Cobain proud with his flannel shirt, nostalgic Chuck Taylor shoes, & ripped jeans, Phil The Thrill decides to pull inspiration from the Nirvana front runner to put together this chilling, against the grain of typical hip hop videos visual for his single “Souls” off his latest ‘Voicemails‘ EP which you can download on AudioMack.com!!!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)
- Tope – “Some Things Gotta Change” | @itsTOPE |
- Gunplay Releases “On A Daily” & Announces New LP | @GunplayMMG |
- Blue The Misfit – Perfect Night, For A Funeral [Album Stream] | @BlueTheMisfit |
- Drummakid – “Here Goes Nothing” | @Drummakidofficial |
- D Valley & Cam The Mac – “How I Play It” | @DV_MOVEMENT |