New York Knicker Bloggers presents “A Kool Story” w/Dyme-A-Duzin. The Brooklyn native Dyme-A-Duzin sits down with King Sharif to talk about his “Kool” beginnings as an artist. Dyme-A-Duzin also talks about his involvement with Phony Ppl, his project ‘Hip Hope‘, and pays Homage to his hometown Brooklyn & some of the greats that have paved the way for him.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)