Nikki Lynette is back with a another soulful journey, that is decidedly against the grain of the current music scene. A refreshing burst of energy, the Chicagoan has been plugging away in the independent, counter-culture scene for years. With “Sometimes”, she further solidifies that she will be be around for a lengthy tenure. The singer/rapper/song writer coos & moans seductively, and yet the self-proclaimed “bad ass” oozes uncharacteristic vulnerability. The visuals for this, shot by New York Film Academy’s “Rolling Stone Magazine music video workshop”, are guaranteed to deepen the roots of her fanbase.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)