DJ Akademiks speaks on Kendrick Lamar doing a “Tweet & Delete” expressing disappointment with only 35,000 copies of his ‘To Pimp A Butterfly‘ album sold in Los Angeles. Typically, in big cities – the majority of albums get sold & 35,000 seems low for a album that did 325,000 – Especially given its in his home state.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)