Don’t let the long title fool you into thinking the content is too long. Hashim is an artist that hails from Los Angeles and is a dope artist. He creates records that serve as the underlying anthems for the majority of my cell-phone/worldstar driven generation. In this particular record, Hashim touches on some of the vices that people have, particularly those that people tend to pride themselves on. What makes this record such a valuable track is the different artists that were enlisted to give their perspective on particular vices. Compl3xx, Melvin Burch, J.Styles, Erion and Kurai each provide an enlightening look into their own lives and the vices that play a role in it. Check out the visuals below filmed by MSCNDC.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)
- Tope – “Some Things Gotta Change” | @itsTOPE |
- Gunplay Releases “On A Daily” & Announces New LP | @GunplayMMG |
- Blue The Misfit – Perfect Night, For A Funeral [Album Stream] | @BlueTheMisfit |
- Drummakid – “Here Goes Nothing” | @Drummakidofficial |
- D Valley & Cam The Mac – “How I Play It” | @DV_MOVEMENT |