After dropping the track back in 2012, Jay-Z drops the music video for “Glory” (his tribute to his wife Beyonce & his then-newborn daughter Blue Ivy Carter) exclusively on Tidal (his artist-owned music streaming service that he relaunched a few weeks ago). For those of you that have no interest in going to Tidal & paying for a subscription to watch the visual, you can give it a watch below…
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)