From starter jackets to Air Force 1’s, fashion trends are a dime a dozen in the world of Hip-Hop. Though styles & influence may change, one thing is for sure: you’ll never catch Illa Ghee in a pair of skinny jeans. On the hunt for trend setters with a certain penchant for swag rap, “Salute The General” is the conscription for emcees of the Golden Era to ban together on the war against weak lyrics & generic beats. With Lil’ Fame (of M.O.P.) dropping bombs as Ghee bodies the competition with reckless abandon, the track fires some well deserved shots towards those that aim to cheapen the culture. “Salute The General“, produced by DJ Skizz, is one of the many bangers you can expect to find on Illa Ghee’s forthcoming full length LP ‘Social Graffiti‘, set to drop in the beginning of the 2nd quarter 2014.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)
- Tope – “Some Things Gotta Change” | @itsTOPE |
- Gunplay Releases “On A Daily” & Announces New LP | @GunplayMMG |
- Blue The Misfit – Perfect Night, For A Funeral [Album Stream] | @BlueTheMisfit |
- Drummakid – “Here Goes Nothing” | @Drummakidofficial |
- D Valley & Cam The Mac – “How I Play It” | @DV_MOVEMENT |