Here is Hip Hop Since 1987’s exclusive interview with groundbreaking record label executive Steve Rifkind. While in Philly with partner Russell Simmons to announce the signing of Tayyib Ali, Rifkind sat down with the company’s very own B. Wyche. Steve discussed Ali & all the artists signed to his All Def Music imprint, the pros & cons of 360 deals, the role artist branding plays in connecting with fans, & much more.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)