As we fully embrace the New Year, The RapFest kicks things off with the 5th installment of their cipher series in collaboration with HipHopDX. The tried & true formula of meshing Hip-Hop’s established stars & veterans, along with talented newcomers, while highlighting the producers, has been paying dividends. The RapFest & HipHopDX have joined forces for a collaborative effort to bring you a four-part cipher series. For this edition, The RapFest recruits critically acclaimed artist/producer Chase N Cashe; a member of the legendary Wu-Tang Clan, Cappadonna; as well as Los Angeles based newcomer Azad Right as the Up Next artist. The producer of this series is also a newcomer from the RapFest membership by the name Ryan “Ryu” Alexy, who provides the very soulful backdrop for this edition. As usual, the masterful eyes of Chris Zino from Exhibition Z Films captured the visuals.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)