Hakim Green (of Channel Live) talks about a controversial topic in Hip Hop & how the entertainment business has investments in the private prison industry. So, the big question is does Hip Hop & other entertainment have an influence on the minds of the youth & their decision making process; & if you finally got your opportunity but the deal was to promote private prisons, would you take it or leave it? Also, do you actually think something like this is going on in Hip Hop today?
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”