Dam-Funk had the idea of selling a few extra synths out the trunk of his car – “nothing high end, just some fun stuff“. Ross Harris wanted to film the sale. Stones Throw Records, on the other hand, were just looking to make the most of their last days of summer, so they set up an impromptu music shop in the alley & asked everyone to slide through. They even sold some copies of Dam’s album ‘Invite The Light‘. Stones Throw Records wants to thank everyone who stopped by…Here’s the video below!!!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”