After releasing his clip for “Harlem State Of Mind” last week, NYC standout Cashflow shows out in the Benji Films-directed visual to “All For The Love”. Set in Harlem, this clip finds Cashflow in his element as he cleans up in the heated dice game & gets courted by a few ladies, all while exhibiting Harlem’s trademark flare in his rhymes. With signature landmarks of his neighborhood throughout the video, Cashflow makes it clear that he is here to carry the torch for Harlem, USA. His ‘Cash Is King’ mixtape is slated for release later this year.
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”