As he preps his ‘Cash Is King’ mixtape for release later this year, NYC standout Cashflow makes things staunchly clear about where he is from, Harlem, USA. Choosing Nas’ classic instrumental for “NY State Of Mind” as the backdrop, Cashflow advises us not to forget his neighborhood’s gritty history on “Harlem State Of Mind”. Draped in New York City’s signature hustler attire consisting of an Adidas tracksuit, rolex, and a part in his waves, Cashflow is flanked by his all white beamer as his lyrics paint the dark picture of Harlem’s seamy underbelly.
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Myke Bogan – Gravy ft. Michael Christmas | @MykeBogan |
- Bobii Lewis – Watch Me (Official Video) | @BobiiLewis |
- MKHL – 12 on me (Official Video) | @mkhlmusic |
- Sum Ft. Black Thought of The Roots – “Black Friday” | @sumkilla @blackthought |
- Millyz Ft. Jadakiss – Back To The Money | @Millyz @Therealkiss |