Brooklyn rapper Dyme-A-Duzin chops it up with Blue Collar Television about his upcoming album ‘HiP HOPE‘, staying an indie artist while being signed to major label, not being able to listen to rap music in his early years, and some more & some more.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)