Academy Award® nominee Quvenzhané Wallis (“Beasts Of The Southern Wild”) stars as Annie, a young, happy foster kid who’s also tough enough to make her way on the streets of New York in 2014. Originally left by her parents as a baby with the promise that they’d be back for her someday, it’s been a hard knock life ever since with her mean foster mom Miss Hannigan (Cameron Diaz). But everything’s about to change when the hard-nosed tycoon and New York mayoral candidate Will Stacks (Jamie Foxx) – advised by his brilliant VP, Grace (Rose Byrne) and his shrewd and scheming campaign advisor, Guy (Bobby Cannavale) – makes a thinly-veiled campaign move and takes her in. Stacks believes he’s her guardian angel, but Annie’s self-assured nature and bright, sun-will-come-out-tomorrow outlook on life just might mean it’s the other way around.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)