“I don’t just rap man, I’m an artist,” says Cozz, the South Central LA rapper, who recently signed to J Cole’s Dreamville label this past summer. Sitting in a red chair in Russell Simmons’ plush All Def Digital offices, much the way a king sits in a throne, Cozz is a far cry from the struggles he faced growing up in a gang-affiliated neighborhood. Today, he’s making moves, having just recently hit the stage for his first performance ever–alongside J. Cole, on his “Dollar & A Dream” tour, no less– and promoting his first project, ‘Cozz & Effect‘, which is out now.
- The Isaiah Thomas/Kyrie Irving Trade is a Done Deal!
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!