On Saturday (June 29) in the heart of Salt Lake City at The Project music venue, AHAT Utah vs. AHAT Cali collide in the “Battle Of The Bullies” grudge match of aggressive styles, large physical stature, methodical schemes, hard hitting bars, and punch lines. This battle was to close to call in person with one artist edging the other by a slight margin depending on style preference. Lil Es representing Utah by the way if Hawaii and Diesel (@Beena_PERV) representing Inglewood, California, both considered top tier battle artist in their home divisions ensuring that this battle will be played over in over to determine a true victor.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)
- Tope – “Some Things Gotta Change” | @itsTOPE |
- Gunplay Releases “On A Daily” & Announces New LP | @GunplayMMG |
- Blue The Misfit – Perfect Night, For A Funeral [Album Stream] | @BlueTheMisfit |
- Drummakid – “Here Goes Nothing” | @Drummakidofficial |
- D Valley & Cam The Mac – “How I Play It” | @DV_MOVEMENT |