Hungry for some “real 16’s“? New York’s Oscar O’Malley has got you covered. In the video for his track “Ques an Chârdé“, The debonair rapper takes us shopping after hours for some frames at a store most guys wouldn’t mind shopping at, while kicking them dope rhymes. The first music video from one of Hot 97’s “Who’s Next” featured rappers showcases more flows than wardrobe changes in your average Hip-Hop video. Step into the NYC nightlife state of mind with Oscar’s posse over a smooth, refined beat that will have your whole family nostalgic over that “certain look”.
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Myke Bogan – Gravy ft. Michael Christmas | @MykeBogan |
- Bobii Lewis – Watch Me (Official Video) | @BobiiLewis |
- MKHL – 12 on me (Official Video) | @mkhlmusic |
- Sum Ft. Black Thought of The Roots – “Black Friday” | @sumkilla @blackthought |
- Millyz Ft. Jadakiss – Back To The Money | @Millyz @Therealkiss |