Artist & co-founder of Frequent Flyers Music Group, Young Brew returns from his hiatus with a motivational hustle anthem titled “Misunderstood“. The track was produced by 808 KiD & was recorded and engineered by Austin Royale. Young Brew plans to release his debut solo effort this fall, with this being a taste of the new project. Give this track a listen & let us know what you think below.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)