“Elektric Hangover” is a two-part production metaphorically speaking on love & the withdrawals thereof. The “Elektric” side is an ode to love & the feelings associated with it, which is riddled with electric guitar & bass throughout. The “Hangover” side is illustrated in a tale of a drinking session & the accompanying mental contemplation that takes place as a result. It leaves one with questions regarding the side effects of the love of anything.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)