If you’re looking for an artist that has the ability to leverage his opportunity within the streets using his rhymes, look no further than Flatbush native Mic Handz. Joining forces with Money Bag Maj, the duo display a strong understanding of what it takes to rise to the top, and that the best things in life are those in which we never stop pursuing. On “Packwork“, Handz expresses his ability to tell a poignant story, over head-nodding production and some very impressive cuts, both courtesy of DJ Kid Cut, that perfectly complement the rapper’s flow and style. Hit play and let “Packwork” be the soundtrack to your day as you go about taking care of your business.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)