DJ YRS Jerzy & Chox-Mak have been dropping project after project & have yet to slow down their grind. This time they deliver another single to their fans called “NLA” which is an anthem themed track produced by Maybach Music Group’s producer Yung Ced. Yung Ced also produced a couple tracks for Juicy J, Alley Boy, & a couple other big name artists. DJ YRS Jerzy & Chox-Mak came up with “NLA” which means no lames allowed. It is a track with a trap based sound & delivers a message which basically means keep people that aren’t focused on the same goals you have from around you.
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Myke Bogan – Gravy ft. Michael Christmas | @MykeBogan |
- Bobii Lewis – Watch Me (Official Video) | @BobiiLewis |
- MKHL – 12 on me (Official Video) | @mkhlmusic |
- Sum Ft. Black Thought of The Roots – “Black Friday” | @sumkilla @blackthought |
- Millyz Ft. Jadakiss – Back To The Money | @Millyz @Therealkiss |