The up & coming duo currently tearing the Internet apart right now are Chox-Mak & DJ YRS Jerzy they have been releasing mass amounts of music to the public & are making alot of noise. From mixtapes to singles & videos, they are showing the world that they will be a threat in the music industry soon. There is alot of hype behind these two & they are not showing any signs of stopping anything. Helly Kash teamed up with the duo for a classic hip hop track titled “90$ Song” which symbolizes the 90s Flow brand that Chox-Mak & DJ YRS Jerzy are all about. “90$ Song” has a slowed up party type of vibe to the track & is stating that the 90’s type of music really doesn’t exist in the industry anymore. They basically feel like they are the ones who are bringing quality music & real hip hop back. There is alot more to be seen & heard from them & there will be more heat dropping from the 90s Flow camp & very soon. The production was brought by 5 Star Beatz & will be available to buy in a couple days.
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”