Up and comers Chox-Mak & DJ YRS Jerzy have been on a roll dropping heat all across the internet for a while now. The multi-genre duo are back at it again with “Mak Da Ripper” which is a sequel to a track they dropped a couple months back titled “Jax Da Ripper” which had a great run for a while. The production was brought by the UK’s own Pepsi C25. The raw lyrics & vocals will take you back to the 90’s era of hip hop music with substance still exists & tracks like “Mak Da Ripper” will have everyone on there feet & heads nodding. This is strictly for real hip hop heads & real music lovers.
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Wale – My Love Ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa (Video)