HiPNOTT Records’ resident deejay, DJ Crank, presents Volume 4 of their monthly mixtape, ‘Show & Prove‘. This mixtape series is designed to showcase the up & coming Hip Hop artist and give a spotlight to the independent artists that the HiPNOTT camp is feeling right now.
Each track on ‘Show & Prove‘ is personally hand-picked by DJ Crank from submissions received each month. All artists are invited to submit their music for an opportunity to be on upcoming volumes. If you’re good enough, maybe you’ll make it on their next mixtape. If you’re really dope, then maybe Crank will play your music on “HiPNOTT Radio: The Platform“. And if they’re really feeling you, just maybe they’ll sign you to a deal on HiPNOTT Records.
So what are you waiting for??? Download this mixtape now & if you want to be considered for the next one, email your track to [email protected] with Show & Prove Submission in the subject line.
‘Show & Prove 4‘ Tracklisting:
- DJ Crank – Show & Prove Intro
- Bryant Dope – Keep On (produced by The Audible Doctor)
- Isaac Castor – Greener Grass
- Richard Cook & Self Taught – Free
- Mark Steele – Not Mad
- Vince Aumavae (featuring Byron Williams) – I’m Soarin’
- Jamil Honesty x Cool FD – Slave
- Nicky D’s – Heisman Dreams (produced by Rick Hughes)
- Sol – Pages
- Kidd Adamz – Sega
- Soul Brotha – Hidden Potential
- Kourvioisier – 12:52am (produced by Ron Jovi)
- Kabir (featuring Lyrics Born) – Secrets Of life
- Illus & DJ Johnny Juice – KaBOOM