Twenty-two years after he exploded onto the music scene, Lenny Kravitz creates the album he was born to make. The documentary, “Looking Back On Love“, follows the journey behind the making of Kravitz’s recently released 9th studio album, ‘Black And White America‘. An in depth look at the sessions that initially started out as a three-month recording project, “Looking Back On Love” is a full-on rock and roll music production. Filmed by GRAMMY-Award nominee Mathieu Bitton, viewers will experience the Bahamian culture through a day-to-day look at Lenny’s life, and watch the artist create and record the songs at his newly built Bahamas home studio, Gregory Town Sound. The film includes exclusive interviews spanning two years and showcases the artist discussing his creative process, his influences and the recording of the songs themselves. The spotlight is also on Lenny’s recording techniques…
- Fan Petition To Replace Confederate Monument w/ Missy Elliot Statue!
- Boston Celtics to Retire Paul Pierce’s Jersey!
- Client Spotlight: NeMiss ChiYork Releases “The Game We’re In” As Premiered by Singers Room!
- Kanye West’s “Life of Pablo” Tour Merch Nominated For “World’s Best Design” Award!
- A$AP Ferg Taps Meek Mill, Migos, Cam’Ron & More For “Still Striving”
- Game of Thrones: Season 7 Finale Preview
- Here is a Live Stream of Total Solar Eclipse
- Ray Dawn Returns With New Single “Ries Cup” | @RayDawnThe86th |
- SmCity Delivers the Anthem for the Eclipse with “Apocalypto” | @smcitymusic |
- Peter Jackson Ft Chrissy Spratt – Vacation | @PeterJackson905 @ChrissySpratt |